Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Monday, July 2, 2007

Don't Despair!!

I'm back! Major Internet problems...sorry for the interruption. We actually have been "piggybacking" off someone else's wireless Internet in the compound while we've been waiting for ours to be connected. We lost their connection, which has made us very disconnected from society. We have rediscovered dial up & it's just as we remembered it...slow. We're lucky to have it though, as we wait for our DSL. QR 6 per hour...I think we can handle it, since Kristi & I are flying out tonight anyway. It's our last day & David left us the car. Yesterday was our first driving experience. What a riot. I'll post the video when I don't have to use dial up, (would take way too long). I know this was short & sweet, but just wanted to let everyone know that we're still alive & kicking. We're off on our last adventure for this time around...will try & post again tonight with more info.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are back up. I missed you. First thing I do every morning is read your blog. Have a safe trip home. Look forward to seeing you all. Bring your pictures. Love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...