Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Naco Where?

If our whirlwind trip to a friend's college graduation on Friday morning at Texas A&M, followed up with a run to Port Arthur for her crawfish boil, and then back to Austin all in a matter of two days wasn't enough, Kayla and I thought we'd throw in a quick five hour drive to Nacogdoches this morning to visit her impending home. I haven't even gotten out the door and I'm exhausted. Maybe it's all those crepes that Kristi's french friend, Mat, has been serving up. Carbo-loading can make one sluggish, but it sure was delightful getting there. Anyway, we're just going to check out the living situation in what many fondly refer to as Nac-a-no-where before deciding what to pack in our next visit, which will be in a U-Haul truck. Fun, fun. Thanks, Dave. I know how distraught you are missing out on all this while sitting in your 5 star accommodations at the Ritz Carlton in Jakarta. Don't bother arriving in the states until ALL the moving is done! (said with all the civility that I can muster). Rant over. We're outta her. Catch y'all on the flipside.

Sorry, Mat, I couldn't help myself. I had to complete the look :D

On the Road Again ~ Willie Nelson
To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...