Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Share and Share Alike

So sue me...I like to share. No doubt some would cry "TMI" when I open my mouth, but when I open it, it spews. What can I say? It's not that it's necessarily info that shouldn't be shared, but more like why would I share it? Bless your heart if you've run into me during my USA summer tour. You, no doubt, had to endure my latest vacation pics via my photo book creations. I do appreciate all those obligatory, "Oh, it's beautiful" comments by the way. All compliments welcomed, sincerity is optional. It's not like I just corner you in person...all social venues are fair game, as well. Now, all 545 of my twitter followers (no doubt "unfollowing" as we speak) know that I got a new phone cover (visual included). Earth shattering news like that is meant to be shared. Oh, and no one is spared from my sharing. Did I mention that David not only backed into Dustin's car once during his short stay in Texas, but TWICE. And, on that second incident, I had announced when I plopped into the car, "Watch out for Dustin's car", before the ensuing crunch. I won't even mention the Whataburger incident where he jumped over the little bumper thingy in the parking space. Hmm, maybe that's the TMI part. Anyhoo, "Heads up Doha, he's coming back your way." Have a good one, peeps!

To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. i personally really did love your books and thought they really are beautiful! and i love you cover on your new phone...precious. if i ever upgrade to such a fancy thing...i will want a picture on my phone too :) so you will have to "hook' me up! lala

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...