Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Live from Canada, It's Kristi!


Hey there, world! It's Kristi here, blogging from the great town of Victoria, British Columbia (Canada, eh?!?!). Well I left Texas at 5:30am today and arrived at The University of Victoria this evening after a long journey of planes, ferries, and buses to visit my best friend, Kat! So far tonight has been amazing, but I can't really explain it in words so I'll just let the pic do the talking. Bon soir!

































thoughts
To read comments, please click on the post title at the top. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update Kristi! Can't believe you just left yesterday and you already are at it. Hmmm, that Arabic writing better be saying something nice! "Kristi" ?, I'm guessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kristi, you have really become the world traveller! You had better marry you a rich guy or really do good in college and get you a job that pays megabucks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And by the way, Kristi, it was great hearing from you. Keep us posted on college and work. We like to know what's happening and you will definitely make points with MaMa. She loves Aunt Marge calling her every night to read the blog to her.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...