Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Art in a Roundabout Way

I love driving around what we call Burger King Roundabout or what some refer to it as Cube Roundabout. I'm not sure what its official or unofficial name is, but the locals will know where I'm talking about. The gardeners have really been practicing their artistic abilities (depending on your interpretation of art) on the trees and shrubs strewn about the area. Nonetheless, it's one of the many reasons that Doha keeps me smiling.



thoughts
To read or leave comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


1 comment:

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...