Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cat Tales

We've been having a bit of cat fun (at their expense) this week. A friend posted a humorous "How to Wrap a Cat for Christmas" video and I felt a call to duty. We've been know to be a bit competitive in our household, so we started with our cat, Saudi. She's one of those cats with all bark and no bite, so I figured what the heck. Back off PETA, no cats were harmed in the filming of this video...

Starring Kayla, Kristi, and Saudi


Ok, so maybe that was a fail. We have one more cat to try it on, but before we do that some gender counseling my be in order. David discovered this morning that Dustin's cat Molly might need to be renamed, since he's discovered a few parts that Dustin somehow missed. Good thing we came home and prevented that identity crisis! Until next time...

To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. You know, a dog would have just sat their happily...tongue hanging out and all. I might know this from experience... ;)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...