Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Continues

I'm not sure where I left off on my USA visit, but as of two days ago, we have been chillin' at the in-laws in Tennessee waiting for more family to arrive to continue our Christmas celebrations. Chillin' consists of the usual eating and vegging, being that it's entirely too cold for anything else. It did reach a whopping 34F today, a tad warmer than yesterday's high of 30F. I don't know about you, but I think cold weather is for the birds...literally. Later.



P.S. We did enjoy Christmas at the old homestead in Texas with my mom and dad, along with the siblings and nieces and nephews. Proof positive...

To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...