Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Qatar Hero


We all know how unstable the Middle East is these days and the unrest is creeping closer to Qatar everyday that goes by. If we don't get Justin Bieber to Qatar on the next train, I fear a revolution is unavoidable. Day in day out via twitter, teenagers are demanding for the Biebs to make an appearance and I hear nothing from the rumor mill about any upcoming desert tour. Enter the backup plan. I am nominating the following Doha twitteratti to step up to the plate in case protests get too hot to handle. Don't be shy guys. Here's your chance to "take it for the team". Who will be the Qatar Hero?

In no certain order the nominees are...























































If you would like to nominate someone not listed, you can send their pic via email to me or DM @SybnDoha and I'll make sure to add them.

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE NOW!

Clicking the pics will reveal their twitter identities.


*Update...Screen snip of Tweets begging for Justin



Baby ~ Justin Bieber


To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. lol this is toooo funny... i vote faiz

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I can't decide! A lot of facial hair going on for the Biebs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahah! I go for @HussDajani :D So epic! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. they all look good with hair... i vote for moifahad :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. correction: they all look good with THAT hair... i vote for moifahad :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO, Shadow, you had it right the 1st time for most of them!! Epic...hmmmm, Huss, how ya like that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, yes, Gina. "Beliebers" constantly scroll on my "Qatar" column on Twitter. He needs to get over here and put these girls out of their misery ;P

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...