Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Horsing Around






















We've jetted off to Tennessee to visit with David's parents, since the last time I spoke to you. Kristi and Dustin joined us on our flight, while Shea flew in from Fort Bragg, NC and Kayla from Nacogdoches. It was the first and only time for the Knox, party of six, to be together during our USA holiday. All the kids have already gone back to their respective areas, leaving David and me to fly back to Austin tomorrow night on our own. It's been a little wild and crazy here entertaining two year old free spirited great niece twins, Morgan and Madison. Throw in six year old great niece, Corinne, and the plate is full. No dull moments here. Until next time...


To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...