Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sykes At It Again



Sykes is such a show off. I really don't know what we'd do without him. He tries so hard to fill the void that the kids have left behind. He's fun to have around, but at the same time can be such a nuisance. The good thing is when I've had enough of him I can toss him in the bathroom and close the door and go about my business. We couldn't quite do that with the kids when they were a nuisance...well, not too often anyway. David is always playing with this cat in the stupidest ways, and I just roll my eyes at him. Of course, when David's at work I play the same games with Sykes, but it's different when I do it. Watch the following video, but please don't be disappointed if you can't get your cat to do the same thing. Remember, Sykes is special. :) Now, stop the music (above) and click on play (below).

1 comment:

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...