Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Truth Will Set You Free

Good Morning, America and to my Middle Eastern compadres!

I have absolutely nothing to report to you today & I figure since it's your weekend, you have better things to do than to read my blog. So, for my faithful that are tuning in, I'll leave you with the uncovering of the truth. It has been found that Hillary was indeed under fire in Bosnia, as the following footage will prove.

2 comments:

  1. yep...that was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O M G.....Hill.....you are sooooo BRAVE!! LOL
    denise

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...