Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1st Hodgepodge

I got nothing today, folks. No awesome April Fool's jokes or stories. I can't top last year's Snow City , so I won't even try. The only thing that crossed my desk today was a puppy amber alert which may be deemed "inappropriate" in some circles. Let's see, there was a nice pic in this morning's paper of camels walking down the corniche. Sorry I missed that photo op. You know how I like ownership of photos and hate to resort to others for them...just a little of my control freak issue that rears its ugly head every now and then. The only other newsflash that I can think of is that Kayla has her first real job interview lined up for next week in Nacogdoches, Texas. A far cry from Doha, but maybe just a bit more grounded. It's only an interview, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for her just the same. Without any further adieu, let me wish you a cautious April Fool's Day!


To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...