Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

All in a Day's Work

So, what the heck do I do all day, you ask? Admittedly, a question I pose to myself quite often, as well. Well, today I rebodied a few friends, and as we speak, I've got chocolate chip cookies baking in the Tahoe. Now, what did you do today?



Happy Birthday to my latest Centerfold friends!

High school buddy...

Denise Flurry Lalonde turns 51!!!







and Qatar expat friend...

Ellen Stevenson turns ?






To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...