Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Back in the USA

Back in the good ole US of A for a rainy 4th of July. I haven't seen rain since I left the states. David's been gone for over 2 months & he hasn't seen rain either. Anyway, we're back & still in tact. Thankfully, we had very uneventful plane rides. I talked with David this morning & he did get his residence permit & is scheduled to fly in on Friday. Before I sign off for the summer, I wanted to share with you a video of one of our first roundabout experiences without David. David scares the he__ out of me! Trust me, it's a lot less scary when you are the one in control.

2 comments:

  1. That's soo funny...just listening to you...ok ok ok here we go here we go...i still think i'm going to feel safer with dad...we sha'll see though :) welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, now.....that didnt seem to bad watching through you tube! i guess ya gotta be there, huh? seems like you are fitting in without too much problem, all the way round. glad you guys made it back ok. i'll miss the Qatari adventures! have a great visit.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...