Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Monday, December 10, 2007

You Make the Call

I take pics sometimes just to create something to blog about. When I took this picture of Kristi I just figured the words would flow, but I'm a a total loss (if you can believe that). Striking her favorite pose in front of a fleet of Pizza Hut delivery motorcycles...was she thinking about a hidden, deep desire to deliver pizza in Doha...taking her life into her own hands as she's zigzagging between the lanes of cars throwing caution to the wind? A death wish, no less in this Qatari land. Or, maybe she's practicing her role for the upcoming season of "The World's Next Supermodel"? Or better yet, maybe she's waiting on some rich Qatari man to sweep her off her feet and take her off mommy & daddy's payroll. Hmm, maybe not, I don't think she would put up with his other two wives, nor them with her for that matter. Sorry, Kristi :) We do love you! I don't know people, y'all make the call.

2 comments:

  1. she's trying to be a supermodel...it will look good on her college apps

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she is trying to attract the owner of that bike!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...