Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Have Suitcase, Will Travel

Just got off the phone with my mother-in-law informing me that she can't keep up with my life if I don't blog. Has it been five days already? In all fairness, I did have a post all ready to go a few days ago that involved tabletop dancing and poles, but the party involved wasn't as gung ho as I was to put it out there for the world. Little does she know how small my blog world is. Soooo sorry you missed that. Other than wild office parties, it's just living out of suitcases these days for me while visiting family in Port Arthur and College Station. Yes, my Qatar friends, that would be the home of the "other" Texas A & M. I'm now back at my Kyle, Texas nest awaiting the arrival of Kristi from France and David from Qatar this Friday night. In the meantime, it's just a little Dustin and Mexican food bonding. Hasta luego.

To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...