Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Limbo Time



The bar has been raised

...so I guess it's limbo time :(

~me

Before "Bikinigate" reared its ugly head this weekend, I had a picture all ready to post. Now, it's nothing in comparison to the previous fodder. I feel a dry spell coming on after my "viral" babes on the corniche pics. Unless you live here, you may not really get the full significance of their exposed body parts being paraded in public or maybe you do. That would have even caused a stir on Main Street USA, I suspect. I could have written a post a mile long espousing my indignant reactions, but I know how fast readers can hit that "x" if they're not being challenged with every word. Moi, included. So, I'll shut up now and on with the "limbo" pic of the day...

Entering 2nd floor entrance of City Center Mall

hmm, so Mother May I...or Not?



To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...