Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Monday, June 20, 2011

I Might Be InTexas If...




Folks, we're not in Kansas Doha anymore
(now don't get excited...we will be going back)



Boudin Balls are as common as Land Cruisers...

Crawfish season is up and running...

Family is all around...

(me, my mom, and my sis, Regina)
Trahan Family Crawfish Boil ~ June 19, 2011



To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sybil, my condolences to you and your family on the passing of your dad xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ma'am ~ I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...