Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Translate the Punch Line

Living in Qatar, we found out pretty fast where the punctury is. We have a tendency to off road a bit around here due to traffic situations, well, and just for the heck of it. Problem is when when we do that, we take the chance of "puncturing" our tires with errant nails and wire from the ever present construction. You're so smart. I see you've figured out what a "punctury" is all by your lonesome. I've Googled the word punctury, and I do believe the term is truly an "Only in Doha" one.

Yesterday, we ran across a spin off of the tire repair shop...

Hmm...figure this one out.

To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...