Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Secret is Out...of Bras?

Victoria's Secret has made it to a mall near you, well at least near me, anyway. Before I actually moved to Doha, I never thought of it as a target audience for sexy lingerie shops, but au contraire. Just in my local small mall, Landmark, I can think of four right off the bat. The odd thing about this particular Victoria's Secret is that it's missing all the famous lacy bras and negligees for which it is known. What's up with that? The whole storefront is perfumes and cosmetic displays. One would have to slither into the back room (and I did) to even get a glance of the frilly boy panties and a few t~shirts . If you are waiting on the real deal, folks, you're out of luck. My advice: Walk a few aisles over and visit the store with the revolving scantily clad "nipping" (can I say that?) mannequins in the window. Maybe they can hook you up.

Let us in on the secret, Vicki...
Where are the bras?
To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...