Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Monday, July 20, 2009

Home Sweet Home

We said our goodbyes in Tennessee and are back in Kyle, TX to regroup before heading out to visit my side of the family tree. We'll be here not quite long enough to
completely dust the cobwebs that have accumulated after a year of absence. Dustin doesn't seem to mind coexisting with them, however he did draw the line at the kitchen which was surprisingly spotless when we arrived. Time at home in Kyle means cleaning, repairing, car maintenance, dorm decorating, and
endless daddy do's which makes us feel fully at home. Throw in a trip to the Texas Roadhouse for a steak dinner and it's a perfect ending to a great day. Dorothy was right, there is no place like home.




thoughts
To read comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...