Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mirror Mirror on the Wall


We've been playing a whole lot of "princess" since we've gotten back to Kyle to join the rest of the clan hanging at Fort Knox in Kyle. I haven't decided who is having more fun playing the role, though the jury is in on who makes the prettiest one. I had second thoughts about posting that first pic but then a wise man once said, "It is what it is". We took our fully clad little princess grocery shopping at H.E.B. or Heb as niece, Hailey, refers to it. Being Canadian, we will forgive her...ok, an honest mistake for anyone not residing in Texas. Anyway, when we got home we decided that missy's magic wand must be the real deal, as we ended up with a few extra items that mommy, nor great aunt Sybil put in the basket. After our grocery run, we tossed our home cooked menu plan you out the window and headed to Luviano's for supper. Soon this blog will be appearing in Spanish if I don't stop this Mexican food obsession. I mean it's not like David and I hadn't stopped just the day before on our way back to Kyle at Los Cucos. We met up with friends, Ed and Karen, that we originally met in Doha for a two hour meal that still wasn't long enough to catch up with all the news here and there. Now if I don't get off this computer, my rescheduled home cooked meal may not get done. I'll let you know if those plans played out later (don't hold your breath). Tootles.

Note to Kim: I knew that you were in the middle of sending your hubby back to Doha the day we were passing through. I'll hopefully be coming back through the area before leaving the country, so keep your pearls handy...I'll be giving you a holler!


thoughts
To read comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...