Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom,
JoAnn, Joan, & JoJo!!!!




Don't shoot me...it's the only picture I had access to on this computer! We love you! Try this for the pics you asked me about. I promised I wouldn't say the "L" word again. :)


Quick update: Kristi made the traveling team for soccer. They (and we!) will be traveling to Abu Dhabi in the middle of November for their International tournament. Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates. Dubai would be the more well know city in the UAE, but we'll be glad to settle. Kayla will be visiting for Thanksgiving during that time, so she will get to join us. Way to go, Kristi...thanks for giving us another travel opportunity!

2 comments:

  1. Good going, Kristi!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...i like aunt sherries hair in that picture...very cute...you should cut yours like that! i love you mom!! and happy birthday jojo!!! oh and congrats to the little spoiled child who now gets to travel many amazing places ;)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...