Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Saturday, October 13, 2007

London 101


London in a whirl...that's the name of this tour. You can see a whole lot in this town in a short amount of time. Walking is definitely the name of the game. We saw Westminster Abbey, Parliament Square, Big Ben, Westminster Cathedral, Buckingham Palace, and Picadilly Circus just to name what I can think of off the top of my head. Westminster Cathedral was hands down my favorite. We're going to try to go to mass there tomorrow morning. It's overwhelmingly beautiful. Of course, everything here is architecturally magnificent. The hustle & bustle of the city adds to the excitement and fun here. We're taking a much needed break at the moment to get ready for our trip to the theatre tonight. I've posted a sampling of pictures from today's outing. Check y'all later.

London pics 1

London pics 2

3 comments:

  1. The Cathedral is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brings back lots of good memories.Your internet skills are quite impressive from one who has none. Wish Kristi a HAPPY BIRTHDAY on Tuesday from all of us in North Carolina. Enjoy your stay. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Sherry...it's all trial & error & I spend lot's of time on the error part!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...