Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's a Bidet or a Foot Washer or a...

Ok, folks, we're going to switch continents on my reporting. Even though I'm visiting North America, I keep up with the "goings on" in Qatar, which to some people's dismay is located in Asia. Enough of the geography lessons. I follow a blog called Doha Days about a family that is fairly new in Doha that reminds me somewhat of my own clan. They have two precious young boys and a recently arrived baby sister. Just one more sister (wink, wink, Wendy) and they'll really resemble the Knox household of yore . It appears that momma Wendy has found a wonderful use for the bidet/foot washer for new baby Georgia. So, all you Doha mommas out there, put that bidet that you currently use as a magazine holder to good use.

Handy bidet/baby washer (dog not included)


P.S. Sending a big shout out to David
on his Birthday!

See you soon, sweetie!


Georgia on My Mind ~ Louis Armstrong
To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. We totally use it as a hand washing station for Kelsey! It is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sybil,
    Very nice Blog,i loved the pic of the baby in the bidet,i grew up in South of France so we had Bidet ,i find them very handy,but no we do not washed baby or feets ,i will tell you on an Email!
    So you live in Doha,my husband is American,we had lived in CT for 7 years and then in Feb 09 moved to Switzerland ,he just got a job offer for Doha,i do not know anything about this country,i alway s worked in Retail and was a Store Manager in the USA,i would love to work for an Airline,hope they will select me as i m 40,we hope to start a familly.
    thank you to answer back,and i love your blog ,so great you have amazing kids!
    Hugs,wealso have a Cat a long hair tabby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, Gina! Ours holds a Sodoku book...ha!

    Anonymous :D, glad you dropped in. I think it will be a hard move from gorgeous Switzerland to Doha! Looking forward to getting an email from you. I will try my best to fill in all the blanks for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Thanks so much for the shout out :) Just caught up on all my blogs! So glad you and your kiddos are doing well this summer! Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice posts.The baby is cute.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...