Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Time for Din Din



Dinner at Villa Knox

Now do you understand my lack of empty nest syndrome?

Here's the kicker. Word on the street is that the seven month old kitten on step #2 is with child. What a hussy. I've blogged about Cats In Qatar's free fix'em up service. You would think that I would practice what I preach. Live and learn...or not.

Meowfully yours...
To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...