Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hot Topic




What's the hot topic these days....THE WEATHER! Kristi and I were out this afternoon and the heat is here with a vengeance. This is quite early to have it this hot. It wasn't even this hot when we arrived mid June last year. You know the feeling when you get into a hot car after being in the air conditioning? It sort of feels good, but it goes away when you get the air cranked up. The only difference is, it doesn't go away. Note the 4% humidity. Sherrie, your hair will love this place! The average temp for this time of the year is 102F. The mercury actually hit 109F today. It's going to be a long, hot one.


Carpet follow up: I ran into Karen this morning when I went to pay for my rug. Her husband Ed was surprisingly supportive and commented how nice the colors were. Karen took that and ran with it. She wasn't just paying for her carpets, she was shopping all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...