Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Friday, May 2, 2008

All Aboard!

Tonight's the night we pick up Dustin from the airport. Gosh, I feel like we live there sometimes. So much coming and going. That's a good thing, though. It means somebody's getting to visit, be it here or there. We have lots of airport action these next two months. David's parents, Joan and Bill (also lovingly known as JoJo and Granddaddy) are arriving on May 28th, along with David's sister, Sherry and her husband, Bob. We're going to have a houseful and can't wait. They will stay through June 7th, leaving the day after Kristi's graduation. Dustin's going to hang around until June 20th. Kristi hasn't decided when she's taking advantage of her first class one way ticket home compliments of Chevron Phillips. It will be some time between June 15th and June 25th. David and I are scheduled to fly out on June 25th, with David returning to Doha on July 17th. I will be staying in the States until August 25th, helping Kristi get settled into her new life at St. Edward's. Now, do you have all that straight? Hopefully, Shea will be able to take a break and join us in the fall after it cools off a bit, which sounds nicer than saying "when the extreme heat lets up". Also, due to come is Regina, my sister. She's just waiting for me to schedule the flight and say the word. If anybody out there wants to join us at the airport, give me a holler and we'll get you on the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...