Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dust in the Wind?

I always thought the reason that the majority of cars in Qatar were white was because of the extreme hot and sunny conditions. I've been rethinking the color theme thingy. I washed my "rock red" Jeep yesterday only to walk out this morning and find it covered in a film of dust. It only took me three and a half years and purchasing a vehicle with color to figure out my new hypothesis. Pure genius.

Kansas figured it out. Why couldn't I?


Dust in the Wind ~ Kansas

To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...