Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mont St Michel

Mont St Michel, France


























Mont Saint-Michel
is a rocky tidal island and a commune in Normandy, France. It is located approximately one kilometer (just over a half-mile) off the country's north coast, at the mouth of the Couesnon River near Avranches. The population of the island is 41.


~Wikipedia

To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is so awesome looking! I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I retire, i want to be a tour guide there. did you learn that Neil Armstrong gave one of his three moon rocks to the abbey there, because he found Mont St. Michel to be so beautiful and spiritual?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We loved Mont St Michel! In fact we have a print similar to your first picture, framed in our living room.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...