Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

French Mexican Food

Our France tour is turning into a food tour. I promise I'll post more meaningful pictures soon! We had French food for a couple of nights and thought we'd try out the "Mexicain" food at L'Hacienda in Granville France. Muy Bueno! (meaning: much better than any in Tex-Mex in Qatar).



Side note: We are in Angers now. We are heading out to pick up Kristi for what other than...to EAT! Check y'all later.

To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Great you enjoyed your France tour. Mexican food is quite unusual in France. You should try Gratin Dauphinois sometime. Excellent !

    Cathy
    French online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Great memories and fun in France. We definitely did not expect to run across Mexican food. Even though the French food was excellent, it was sort of strange running across Mexican food, so we had to try it. ;P Just Googled Gratin Dauphinois, looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...