Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Friday, June 1, 2007

Not Yet!

For all of you who keep asking the age old question....Passports?? NO, WE STILL HAVE NO PASSPORTS!!! But we do have plane tickets leaving out Sunday afternoon. Just two more mail days before Sunday. I like to keep a positive attitude, but somehow I see myself sitting back at my desk come monday morning at JGA. Now, that in itself would not be a bad thing, because I love (loved...awww) my job. I said goodbye today to a great group of people that I love dearly & enjoyed working with for the last six, almost seven years. I would be amiss not to send a heartfelt thank you for the most awesome crawfish boil. So, I raise a toast to the JGA gang. It was a wonderful ride. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...