Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Birthdays & Beyond


birthday
-noun

[burth-dey]

the anniversary of a birthday: My beautiful daughter, Kayla, is celebrating her 23rd birthday today.

Happy Birthday, Sweetie!

the rest of the story...

slacker

   
[slak-er]
–noun a person who evades his or her duty or work; shirker: Sybil is such a slacker when it comes to updating her blog.

How do I feel about my blog "slacking"?

relief [ri-leef]

–noun

alleviation, ease or deliverance through the removal of pain, distress, oppression, etc.: Sybil feels great relief when there is not an unwritten blog post hanging over her head.
over her head.
So, what am I going to do about it?

enjoy [en-joi]

-verb
to experience with joy; take pleasure in: Kristi and Sybil enjoyed their facials and lunch at The W's, Spice Market, yesterday and are looking forward to more girl fun this week.


I Think About You ~ Collin Raye
Dedicated to Kayla
To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...