Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful...



What's wrong with this picture?

David ~ Doha
Shea ~ North Carolina (tomorrow Afghanistan)
Dustin ~ Austin
Kayla ~ Nacogdoches
Kristi ~ France
Sybil ~ Kyle

It is the most wonderful time of the year!
It is, isn't it?



It's the Most Wonderful Time ~ Andy Williams
To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Things will never be the same. Unfortunately they grow up and go their own way. Bet you thought you would never be in Kyle alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me, it's not so bad!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...