Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Where the Roman Road Ends


Our Roman holiday is coming quickly to a close, but not before David and I had more than our fair share of food and sightseeing this week. We had great weather for most of the week with a bit of rain rolling in today. It dampened our bodies, but not our drive for that one last pasta dish, topped off with a tiramisu and cappuccino. Heavenly. Sadly, we're out of here in the morning, back to the reality of Doha and Burger King delivery. True confession: I love BK delivery, what can I say? Anyway, we're leaving Rome with the promise of returning one day as we tossed our coins into Trevi Fountain. Who argues with magical legends? Not me. Check out my Facebook Album if you'd like to see more of our holiday pics. See you on the flipside.


To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...