Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

You Make Me Want to Shout!

...dedicated to whatever that fruity concoction was!

Please accept my apologies for letting Rome get in the way of me organizing some of our company party pics. For your viewing pleasure (wink* wink), I've thrown together a quick slide show that gives a pretty good overview of the festive gathering held at The Doha Golf Club right before the Eid holidays. Sorry, there was no time to download music or add witty "thought" bubbles. It's a shame, because they would have been, oh, so good. Without further ado, here's the "I had to skimp and it's killing me" version.





Shout~ The Isley Brothers
To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

1 comment:

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...