Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Off to Rome in Class


Greetings from Rome! Our trip started off with a big bump...a bump into first class, that is. Compliments of Qatar Airways. Seats laying out at 180 and eating off china, ah the life. David's like, "uh, don't get used to it". Hey, I'll take it when I can get it. Anyway, we arrived to our hotel around 3:00pm yesterday and were in the bed, lights out at 5:30pm. We were exhausted as we were out at the souqs until 11:30 the night before and I still hadn't packed. The picture above is the view from our hotel room. The pantheon is directly to the left but under major construction. We're off for the day. Arrivederci!

To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. So jealous of your bump up to first class, not a bad deal girl :) DIvertitevi!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...