Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ron Paulitics


I interrupt this blog to espouse the views of my activist son...


Jeff (left) and Shea (right) leading the pack

Yes, that would be my eldest, Shea, marching nearly ten miles around Austin, the capitol city of the great state of Texas this past weekend. He and his friend, Jeff, went downtown to check out the march, but ended up leading it. I'm not exactly sure what it is about the elderly Ron Paul that so attracts the young, but I appreciate the way it energizes them and gets them thinking. Whether one agrees with his politics or not, invigorating the future of America is a good thing.

“When you have decided what you believe,
what you feel must be done,

have the courage to stand alone and be counted.”

~Eleanor Roosevelt

Disclaimer: The intent of this message is a reminder to let your voices be heard. In no way am I trying to coerce, hoodwink, brainwash, or trick you into voting for any particular candidate. Now that I got that out of the way, Vote on, America.
To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. I did a little google map research and it was closer to 6 miles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
    ― Ron Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only six miles?! Oh, you slacker ;)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...