Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Best Wishes Jeff and Erin

It's off to work day, but I'll leave you with what I thought to be an ingenious and entertaining wedding invitation via Youtube (Thanks, Mer). No, I don't know these people, but I'd venture to guess they would be a lot of fun to hangout with. The video is only a few minutes long and I promise it should, at the very least, put a smile on your face. Pour yourself a cup of java and enjoy Jeff and Erin's story...



thoughts
To read or leave comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...