Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Greetings, Dear Mom!

Happy Birthday, Mom. Do something you never get to do...kick back, relax and enjoy!

Pic from my recent visit to Texas...it's me and my mom doing what we do best together. Eating out!



Texas Roadhouse


Mini post:

It's time for that semi annual weather report. Regardless of the few outbursts of frigid temps from the local newspapers, it seems that winter is passing us by this year. Yeah, we did bundle up for one of the evening tennis games, but I'd hardly call the breezy 65F it was that evening a visit from old man winter. So, the heaters that were passed on to us from expats gone by are still in storage waiting for a chance to strut their stuff. Trust me, I'm not complaining. With no heat in the villas to warm us if by chance the old man does make an appearance, it's not something I relish. Once the chill sets inside these concrete walls, it can take a while to warm up. So, let's keep these steady mild temps coming as long as we can.

Now, that's what I wrote in preparation of today's post. The following was added to the forecast this morning...



We shall see.

thoughts
To read or leave comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...