Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Yard of the Month


I pass by this private villa nearly everyday when going back to our compound. Don't you love it? Grass being the hot commodity it is over here...I think this owner is onto something, but I do wonder, does he have to mow it?

You know me, always shopping for a cartoon or something to go along with the posts. I've got to get me some of these. I'll feel like I'm walking around back in the states!

To leave a comment, click on the title of the post and then enter text in box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...