Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Friday, February 29, 2008

Qatarisafari.blogspot.com is Born

I have suckered another friend into blogland. I'm not sure if Karen realizes what she's getting herself into, as it can be a deep hole with no return...lol. We had our first lesson yesterday afternoon and she's hooked. The thought of her blogging popped into my head while we were at the tennis tournament, and she was taking these awesome pictures of Maria Sharapova (with her brand spanking new, big fine camera) . She then shows me the amazing pictures she took while in Paris last week with her husband Ed while under the guise of business. I wish David would get sent on one of these "business" trips. There is no way she should keep these pictures to herself. I told her she must share them with her family and friends. Well, Karen's blog has been born...signed, sealed and delivered. I wish her the best of luck and want to let her know that blogging will "enhance" her stint in Doha. Now every time she's in her car, in the checkout line, walking the streets her wheels will be turning. Hmm..."Can I turn that into a blog?" Bless her heart, her brain will never be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...