Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Friday, February 1, 2008

Sykes Caught Bread Handed

Sykes has been apprehended for the swiping of his owner's bread out of the toaster. This is not his first offense, but this time he was caught bread handed. The evidence is overwhelming. There will be a sure prosecution in this open and shut case. There is also a rug that was mysteriously missing out of his bathroom and found half way up the stairway. Unfortunately, at this time there is only circumstantial evidence to support any pending charges against him. He better watch it. His repeat offender status won't bode well with his owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...