Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Friday, August 29, 2008

McCain Palin Ticket?


What a strategic move on John McCain's part. He's balancing out this historic presidential election. We will either have our first black president or our first woman vice president. He's really stepping outside the box with his selection of Sarah Palin, governor of Alaska. It's not official yet, but looks inevitable.


Update: 8:43 am...hold the press...McCain's pick is becoming more mysterious. The pundits are not so sure about Palin now. We'll let the drama play out.

9:36 am .......IT'S OFFICIAL.....


Forgive me. I just love all this political hoopla!

To leave a comment, click on the title of the post and then click on "Post a Comment" at the bottom of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...