Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

It's the House with the Pink? Door???


Ok, so I don't have swingin' doors, a jukebox, or a bar stool, and it sure as heck ain't smoke filled, but I do have a newly painted front door. After five coats of paint and spending more time than it took to paint two bathrooms, I finally finished. It probably could use a couple of more coats, but it ain't gonna happen. The guy that sold me the paint told me it was $35 a gallon because it didn't need a primer. I think I'll buy a primer next time and get the cheaper paint. Anyway, it's all good now. It's brightened up the front a lot and best of all I did it all by myself. Nothing like patting myself on the back :)

To leave a comment, click on the title of the post and then click on "Post a Comment" at the bottom of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...