Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's Over Rover...The Final Pics

As I am still in post vacation mode, don't expect my creative genius to be oozing. I'm in the middle of ditching photos to create much needed space on my hard drive. You know, twenty pics of the Eiffel tower pretty much all look the same. But then, again, it's so hard for me to push that permanent "delete" button. Do we have a pattern here? Is there a pill for that? You're talking to a person who has every note passed in junior high still packed away in a box that has moved from Groves, to Port Arthur, to Port Neches, to Mobile, to Port Neches, and tucked away in Kyle, Texas at this very moment. So, that should give you a glimpse of my hard drive. Ok, I'm back...didn't even know I was gone, did ya? I felt a need to finish up with my vacation pictures and put them in a slide show for posterity, or at least until Photobucket crashes, heaven forbid. Don't get too excited. I didn't do music or anything fancy. So without any further adieu, here's our vacation in pics. You know the drill, the X is at the top right hand corner for those that can't escape fast enough from those dreaded home movies. For you die hards, click the pic. Ciao!




thoughts
To read comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!



4 comments:

  1. You will always be the Blog Queen in my book!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... Loved everyone of the pics. Your boys are so handsome and your girls are so beautiful. I especially liked the family pic on Mt Pilatus. I'd be very tired if I did all that in 11 days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures are fantastic. You've become quite the photographer! What special memories you are making.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, ladies! And Lucy, I am tired. I read your "take the metro" comment too late...haha. I was trying to be super tourist!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...