Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Paris Down, On to Stuttgart


Paris is behind us and we are still downloading the pictures. We came, we saw, but there was just too much for us to conquer. We saw what we could and left the rest for another time. You ask my impression of Paris? It is the most exhausting city that I've ever been in. Yes, mostly my fault because I wanted to see it on foot and decided (on the last day) that just maybe we really ought to take advantage of the metro. I know, live and learn. Unfortunately, David was sick yesterday for our whirlwind tour of Notre Dame, The Louvre, Sacre Couer, and Père Lachaise Cemetery where we finally succeeded in locating the grave of Jim Morrison of The Doors. Remember Come on Baby Light My Fire? Yep, that's him. We're kicked back in Stuttgart now and look forward to a very leisurely visit that will include only slow strolls and some vigorous people watching. That's all we the energy that we have left to share. Everyone is in agreement so all is good, including David, now. Here are a few of yesterdays' pics, and as you can see we had another day of spectacular weather. Check y'all later!






























thoughts
To read comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...