Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Official Stimulator




I'm official now. I have my very own AC Milan official jersey to wear to the AC Milan-Al Sadd match tomorrow night. Now David's going to think I've gone officially mad when he sees the official price tag. I'm thinking it's the patriotic thing to do. Stimulating the economy while supporting our sporting events is what it's all about. I'll officially model it for you when game time rolls around. Those that have tickets for the game can go watch practice tonight at the stadium. I haven't let David in on that secret yet, since battling traffic and crowds for one night is just about more than he can handle. I'll hold off and spring it on him tonight when he gets home from work. Hang in there guys. In just a couple of more days you will never again have to hear the words AC Milan or Beckham from my lips.

Note to Aunt Marge (aka Anonymous): You can just tell Dad you don't know how much it costs in QR or in $$. It will be my secret :)


thoughts
To read comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...