Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Happy Birthday to Us!

Happy Birthday to Me from my dear friends at JGA...aren't they talented?!



I just had to share. I also received a nice singing voicemail from Dustin & Kayla that was too complicated to share. And while I'm at it, I'd like to send out huge birthday greetings to Shea who is celebrating his 24th birthday at Fort Bragg, NC. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHEA!! We love you and are very proud of you.



Next Issue: The Knoxes Take on the Inland Sea

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday from us, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ladies! It was "happy"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! i hadn't seen this one! wow that was too funny! gotta love those jan girouard girls!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...