Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Holydays!

Since we've already waited too late to mail off our Christmas cards to the U.S. (known just as "America" over here), we thought we'd get a head start via the internet to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas season filled with faith, hope & love. Merry Christmas from us to you!

*****Merry Christmas from the Knox Family****

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! i love it! hahahaha i can't stop laughing each time i watch it! i really hope more of the world gets to see that lovely Christmas greeting performance by the Knox children :) i had an amazing time in Doha!! can't wait for ya'll to be in for Christmas time!! i love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just too funny. Your kids are going to sue you!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...